Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day Three...

I don't feel like I had any time to breathe today, but at the same time I can't say that I got anything accomplished. We started the day with a delicious breakfast...
All of my sons absolutely love fruit. We don't eat a lot of sugar so fruit is always considered a sweet treat. We don't have air conditioning in our rental home and today was a hot day so I figured that it would be a good day to have a picnic. I loaded up sandwiches and fruit and away we went... 

We were ready for a cold treat after running around in the sun for an hour. I contemplated buying ice cream from a small restaurant near our house, but instead opted for picking up some organic ice cream from the local health mart. They also had some chocolate creme cookies on sale. I spent a total of 4.88 - which I think was a great deal. It's always a good idea to check your local health food stores for deals. Sometimes I can find even BETTER deals on organic merchandise just from keeping my eyes open. 

\
I had an algebra class this evening and then went out with a close friend for a few drinks. We shared an appetizer tray, but she treated! Jeff made the family dinner...

We buy kosher hot dogs (no preservatives or fillers) and get them at Costo (which saves us anywhere from 2-6 bucks). 





1 comment:

  1. Good Luck Easton family Love your Blog!

    Ellie
    (An old friend of the Eastons)

    ReplyDelete